Tuesday, April 25, 2017

photo stream of one at thirteen

so my 13 year old Layla recently downloaded her photos onto my computer...she was printing and cutting pictures for a room project.  i loved discovering, with her permission, what she'd chosen to capture and keep in her photo gallery.  reminds me of that age, minus the ipad, of course...she is growing up soooo ridiculously crazy fast, and some of these and others made me misty eyed at the sheer speed of time...gone is the "little girl look" of just yesterday (wasn't it just yesterday?!??).  the photos provide a snapshot of Layla's life priorities~ faith, family, friends, the baby we loved in our home last year (so many adorable pics of them together, just need to protect his privacy...), her dad, her sports, and just becoming...









 









love you my Lay...

No comments:

Post a Comment