Tuesday, February 25, 2014

it's a good thing....

....they're cute. 
 
 
and so often they make me smile.  some days these pics that randomly appear on my phone are helpful reminders.  i love them deeply.  more than they could ever know.  even when there are moments that feel like i'm hunkered down in the trenches. 
yet, i'm soooo thankful that i'm not going this alone.  happy to share the parenting road with the Creator of these rascals~ He does, after all, know them far better than i, He knows me and my limitations and imperfections, He knows His great plans for their lives.  wow, does that help me to hang on to a shred of sanity...(God~ keep them and hold them close to yourself, I pray...guard their hearts and their steps.)  As well, i'm thankful for a great man (who has a birthday today~ love you Jeff!!) to walk this road with.  he shares wisdom and fun as we navigate this season of life.  thankful for friends and family who simply by being present and available in our lives bring support and joy and "uh-huh~ we get that" moments (even today! thanks D!) and love on the journey.  love you Joelle and Hannah and the rest of my little cherubs...now, is it bedtime yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment