Thursday, August 16, 2012

bff

eighteen years from last Monday, i was getting ready to meet my best friend at the end of a long aisle.  to pledge my love and faithfulness.  i was so excited and fearless about what the future might hold.  here i am in my parent's room in front of the long mirror.  checkin' out my big hair. :)  those were the days, my friends...


and yes, i'm aging, but who isn't, right??  trying to embrace that, with gratitude...

this guy waited for my grand entrance, looking all dark and handsome himself...


he's still my best friend~ even after a slew of pregnancies, children, adoptions, moves, and all the in between...here's to 18 more, Jeffrey...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 18 years of marriage! You are such an amazing, perfectly matched couple!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete