Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I'm back

 and whoa, apparently i have some catching up to do.  therefore i'll be dumping some photos over the next while to help me get all caught up on some of the highlights that i hope to etch in the "forever" part of my brain.  sooo, before i dive too far into 2023...first things first.  

this was really fun! an out of town wrestling tournament for our daughter Hannah~ so we packed up and spent the night at a hotel with the two youngest.  sometimes it's all about a change of scenery. 


can you even believe the crossed legs above?! just chillin' with his big bro and loving life at that moment...

we all swam in the pool that we had to ourselves, and thankfully it was really warm, because i'm weak.  it's true.  i also told AJ about my incredible capacity to hold my breath and challenged him to a hand stand competition (which i remember excelling at when i was his age), feeling very confident i'd finally thought of something i could beat him at.  i was wrong, several times wrong.  and apparently my lung function isn't what it once was.  and that's annoying.   


me with AJ~ after defeat~ smiling on the outside and shocked and bewildered on the inside :)


the post-swim shower.  he stood there still for sooo long.  tired and happy and warm.
great weekend!  grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment