Tuesday, June 1, 2021

"wait on you"

this week was tough.  honestly, it just was.  and this song was the Sunday reminder i needed to button up all the heavy emotions that i carried.  lots of repetition in the lyrics, which probably is exactly what my thick head needed to get the point across.  i remembered afresh the verse i memorized as a kid "they that wait on the Lord will renew their strength..." it makes perfect sense, and has been true over and over and over in my life.  on this Sunday, however, i needed the reminder.  


i'm gonna keep waiting for God's purposes and plans to unfold, in my life and all around me too. why?  because "i've tasted your goodness, i'll trust in your promise..." God has been so faithful to me, to us, and He holds the future and whatever lies ahead.  pretty simple.  one step, one moment, one day...pressing on and handing it over.  

can anyone else relate?  maybe your load feels heavy as well and this song will speak 
to you as it did to me.  hoping so...

i'm gonna wait on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment