Monday, July 23, 2018

you say

this song...can't even tell you how much i appreciate the message it speaks so loud and clear to my very deepest places.  remembering exactly where my true identity lies is fundamental to my contentment and inner peace.  really truly actually believing my worth is based not one single bit on measurable outcomes, outward appearances, successes or failures~ that's soul satisfying freedom.  
the unconditional all consuming love of Christ says "you are mine, my treasured child, you are loved, you are enough."  it invites me in, to come really close, exactly as i am (weary, imperfect and so very unlike Christ) to rest and to just be.  near Him, in His presence.  no strings. 

this song nails it.  the fact that it sounds utterly beautiful is a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment