Tuesday, May 8, 2018

sleepy fans

these cute young Jays fans just couldn't last til the very end of the game...not quite nine innings for them the other night, or even the seventh inning stretch!  


i'm seeing their faces changing and growing up.  crazy how the years fly by.  won't be long and Hudson will be my height.  already past my shoe size....
last week someone told me some advice they'd picked up from a parenting conference~ to stop and watch my kids sleep and just "take them in" in all their cuteness.  good advice...does wonders for a weary heart.


loved how peaceful they looked on the couch beside me.  peaceful until Jeff tormented them to a state of wakefulness before they tucked into their own beds!  poor fellas who've learned to be great sports!  

No comments:

Post a Comment