Tuesday, September 20, 2016

wonderland

Canada's Wonderland!


AJ ready for his first roller coaster.  he took it like a champ! proved that day his stomach is not a limiting factor~ only mine is.  my super strong equilibrium has left my body, forever, i suspect...sadly, i discovered i'm not the crazy amusement park person i once was.  running from coaster to coaster and loving every second, unaware of my stomach and its contents appears to be a thing of the past.  fear is not my limitation~ i want to try the latest and greatest rides!  if only my stomach agreed....so, next summer when we go i will plan to hit the biggest rides first.  even if i just get in one for the day.  


still so fun to see my kids and my crazy husband soaking up the adventure...


yep, Jeff, Adam and Hudson won the award for "most fearless".  crazy guys who tried it all!!!


sunshine and a place to rest.  Hannah grabbed the opportunity.




great way to end the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment