Tuesday, July 30, 2024

the preschool chapter

 you know that Trace Adkins song, You're Gonna Miss This?  well, that missing it part~ i already do...i totally miss it.  yes~ two years of the security of preschool.  the fun, the friends, the kindest teacher, the routine~ sooo good.  and then we blinked, and Cree is four, and moving on to bigger learning and experiences.  with my first round of kids there was almost always another one at home, so the jump to full-time school didn't seem like quite as big of a leap for me personally, although it sure did for the kiddos.  still, here we are.  i've soaked it up, super intentionally and happily.  there are "those days", of course, but overall this boy has been soooo fun.  he's my sidekick, my helper, my entertainment, my snuggler, my perspective shifter, my sous chef, my constant conversation starter.  i'm really going to miss him and it rips my heart out a little to realize that this chapter is turning and closing.  can't believe the blur of it all...

so, to sum it up, a few pictures.  one, of a morning highlight at King's Kids, "sleeping bunnies", where his sweet friend has his arm on his back, and next, his favourite car to ride in the gym...



another few of graduation and friends and the formal grad pic too, taking by 
Vivian Morningstar Photography...

below, Cree and Mrs. Kristen. she is just sooo sweet...






thank-you King's Kids for a wonderful introduction to school!  Cree loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment